- Hard palmyrah bristles with high density
- Polished handle for wood protection
- Oval shape for comfortable hold
- Better option than wire/ steel brushes for heavy scrubbing
- Does not leave scratch marks on tiles
- Ideal for cleaning grime, algae, & grease from tiles, cement surfaces, & for acid washing of bathrooms & toilets
- Dimensions: Brush Length 13.5 cm; Brush Width 6.5 cm; Bristle Length 3 cm; Bristle Material Palmyrah; Handle Material Jack Wood
#ONEarth Basics: Why must waste coconut shells be upcycled?
Waste coconut shells are burnt in large numbers in South India, primarily because the smoke drives away the mosquitoes. Also, it's a quick way to get rid of them. However, this releases methane and CO2 in the atmosphere. Methane is 80x worse than CO2 when it comes to global warming in the short run. In the long run, it is still about 25x worse.
Wish to read more about coconut shells/coir? Read here.