- Cleanses the skin deeply by helping remove dead skin. Regular dry brushing can improve your natural skin tone by removing tan, improves skin texture and can even reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Ultra lightweight wood for easy handling
- Total length: 9.8 in; Brush length x width: 5.1x2.8 in; Handle length: 4.7 in; Bristle length: 1.2 in
- Bristle material: coir fibre
- Handle material: pine wood
#ONEarth Basics: Why must waste coconut shells be upcycled?
Waste coconut shells are burnt in large numbers in South India, primarily because the smoke drives away the mosquitoes. Also, it's a quick way to get rid of them. However, this releases methane and CO2 in the atmosphere. Methane is 80x worse than CO2 when it comes to global warming in the short run. In the long run, it is still about 25x worse.
Wish to read more about coconut shells/coir? Read here.