Eco friendly Dental Kit
#ONEarthfacts - A panda's diet is 99% made up of bamboo shoots, poles and leaves, around 12-38 kg every day! The other 1% is made up of meat and other plants.
- Products: Bamboo Toothbrush and Bamboo Tongue Cleaner
- Material: Bamboo
- Packaging: Completely recyclable
- Smooth and Wider curve
- Non-Gagging design
- Treats bad breath
- Prevents cavities
- Improves sense of taste
- Eco-friendly and Bio-degradable
- Comfortable grip without slipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jumbo Coconut Fruit Shell Bowl - Limited Edition
Regular price Rs. 599 Sale price Rs. 499
Bamboo Toothbrush Basic (Flat Handle)
Regular price Rs. 198 Sale price Rs. 120+
Bamboo Reusable Makeup Removing Wipes - 10 wipes
Regular price Rs. 699 Sale price Rs. 499
Ayurvedic Handcrafted Copper Mug 99.9% Pure
Regular price Rs. 690 Sale price Rs. 499+
Coconut Shell Soy Wax Coco Candle
Regular price Rs. 599 Sale price Rs. 479+
Eco Friendly and Handmade Water Reed (Kauna grass) hand bag
Regular price Rs. 1,490 Sale price Rs. 1,100
Ayurvedic Pure Handmade Copper Water Bottle- Honeycomb Design
Regular price Rs. 890 Sale price Rs. 690+
Original Neem Wood Comb Set of 2
Regular price Rs. 499 Sale price Rs. 399
Your Favorites, Our Heroes.
Health is wealth. ONEarth is working towards #sustainability and creating a #zerowaste society!
Delightful products. Got some candles for decor and they go well pretty much anywhere!
I use quite a few of their products because unlike other products which use plastic, these are entirely biodegradable - love the candles too!
Eco-Friendly products for everyday use! I'm a proud eco-warrior. You could be one, too!
They have a fabulous eco-friendly collection of personal use and care products. It's all natural - from their materials to their beautiful packaging! Should definitely give them a try.