a) Product Details:
Country of Origin: India
Material: Steel (99%)& Bamboo (100%)
Design: Matt Finished
- Packaging: Recyclable box
- Volume: 450 ml
- Color: steel grey and beige
- Our Bamboo & Steel utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that’s what makes them unique!)
b) Key Features
- Best gifting option
- perfect for daily use
- hand crafted
- stylish and elegant
1. How do you clean Bamboo & Steel utensils:
Wipe the outside surface with soft cloth
Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container
- Shake and rinse with clean water
2. Can I drink liquids other than water (of varying acidity, like soft drinks) from the Bamboo Steel vessel?
Yes you can drink any liquid as this is made from steel and it will not react.
3. Does the vessel get discolored over time?
It should not get discolored as it is made from steel, just do not use any acidic solution for washing.
#ONEarth Basics: Why we must choose plastic-free products -
Plastic takes over 1000 years to decompose - meaning, every plastic product ever thrown away is still there on the planet somewhere. And there are about 8 billion people out there. Think how much plastic that is, choking our landfills and oceans! We must avoid plastic where we can!
If you would like to read more about how copper is believed to assist our well being, head over to our blog.