- Aesthetic, symmetrically designed handle. Enables excellent hold.
- Can reach all hard to reach places of containers. No more corner residues!
- Treated and seasoned with natural oils for wood preservation to keep the brushes completely food safe.
- Can be used when the utensils are still hot.
- Length - 18 cm; Bristle length - 3 cm
- Bristle material - coir fibre
- Handle material - Neem or Jack wood
#ONEarth Basics: Why must waste coconut shells be upcycled?
Waste coconut shells are burnt in large numbers in South India, primarily because the smoke drives away the mosquitoes. Also, it's a quick way to get rid of them. However, this releases methane and CO2 in the atmosphere. Methane is 80x worse than CO2 when it comes to global warming in the short run. In the long run, it is still about 25x worse.
Wish to read more about coconut shells/coir? Read here.