- Handy size - fits in the palm
- Stainless steel wire to prevent rust
- Soft natural coir fibre for excellent scrubbing
- Contains no chemicals, binding materials, sulphur or rubber
- 100% Food safe
- Section diameter - 4 cm; Length x breadth - 11x8 cm; Bristle material - coir fibre; Binding material - GI wire
- Washing fertilizer residues and soil from vegetables like carrots, potatoes etc. The brush can remove wax from apples. Also good to be used as a utensil washing brush.
#ONEarth Basics: Why must waste coconut shells be upcycled?
Waste coconut shells are burnt in large numbers in South India, primarily because the smoke drives away the mosquitoes. Also, it's a quick way to get rid of them. However, this releases methane and CO2 in the atmosphere. Methane is 80x worse than CO2 when it comes to global warming in the short run. In the long run, it is still about 25x worse.
Wish to read more about coconut shells/coir? Read here.