a) Product Details:
- Handcrafted 100% pure copper mugs/cups
- Material: Antique finish
- Packaging: Recyclable box
- Size: 475 ml approx.
- Our copper mugs are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that’s what makes them unique!)
1. How to use your copper mugs/cups :
Pour water in the copper vessel and leave it overnight. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
2. How do you clean copper mugs:
- Wipe the outside surface with soft cloth
- Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container
- Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes
Shake and rinse with clean water
3. Can I drink liquids other than water (of varying acidity, like soft drinks) from the copper mug?
We do not recommend it. They may interact adversely with the copper.
4. Does the mug get discoloured over time?
Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
#ONEarth Basics: Why we must choose plastic-free products -
Plastic takes over 1000 years to decompose - meaning, every plastic product ever thrown away is still there on the planet somewhere. And there are about 8 billion people out there. Think how much plastic that is, choking our landfills and oceans! We must avoid plastic where we can!
If you would like to read more about how copper is believed to assist our well being, head over to our blog.
Excellent 👌 really liked it
Very nice for drinking water and very chic looking product.
Perfect for drinking water and lovely design. I simply loved it!