a) Product Details:
- Country of Origin: India
- Bottle Size: 750ml/ 950ml
- Mug size: 16oz
- Our copper utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that’s what makes them unique!)
1. How to use your copper utensils :
Pour water in the copper vessel and leave it overnight. When water is kept for over 8 hours in the copper vessel, it acquires anti-bacterial properties. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
2. How do you clean copper utensils:
- Wipe the outside surface with soft cloth
- Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container
- Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes
- Shake and rinse with clean water
3. Can I drink liquids other than water (of varying acidity, like soft drinks) from the copper vessel?
We do not recommend it. They may interact adversely with the copper.
4. Does the vessel get discoloured over time?
Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
#ONEarth Basics: Why we must choose plastic-free products -
Plastic takes over 1000 years to decompose - meaning, every plastic product ever thrown away is still there on the planet somewhere. And there are about 8 billion people out there. Think how much plastic that is, choking our landfills and oceans! We must avoid plastic where we can!
If you would like to read more about how copper is believed to assist our well being, head over to our blog.